Notices
Lone Star State If you live in Texas and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Houston Run March 26th - Splendora (Creekside)

Old 04-14-2011, 05:40 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey guys my name is Andy from the Beaumont area i have some questions about the park Is creekside mostly mud? All the pics I have seen seem to be jeeps stuck in mud. Is there any normal dirt trails or obstacles?
Old 04-15-2011, 07:06 AM
JK Enthusiast

All of the obstacles are either mud or water based. there are a bunch of dirt trails though, but if it rains then it all turns to mud.

Edit: by the way, you ever go into gander mountain in bmt very often?

Last edited by Imrahil; 04-15-2011 at 07:21 AM.
Old 04-15-2011, 11:58 AM
JK Enthusiast

I am not a big fan of mudding, which is why I just stick to the beach for now. Would love to go somewhere where it was mostly dirt trails and places to camp.
Old 04-15-2011, 01:23 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Imrahil
All of the obstacles are either mud or water based. there are a bunch of dirt trails though, but if it rains then it all turns to mud.

Edit: by the way, you ever go into gander mountain in bmt very often?
Every now and then. I mostly shop at Academy.
Old 04-16-2011, 09:28 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ke5rto
I am not a big fan of mudding, which is why I just stick to the beach for now. Would love to go somewhere where it was mostly dirt trails and places to camp.
Well if i get my portable hammock stand completed today I will probably be out there all week camping and fishing. Nothing like hammock camping on the beach. Where do you usually go riding?

Originally Posted by TxCop07
Every now and then. I mostly shop at Academy.
Sorry, was just being nosey lol. I used to run the firearms department for Gander and ran Leger's place for him in the off-season. I've met quite a few of the officers around town running the gun shops.
Old 04-17-2011, 12:41 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Imrahil

Well if i get my portable hammock stand completed today I will probably be out there all week camping and fishing. Nothing like hammock camping on the beach. Where do you usually go riding?

Sorry, was just being nosey lol. I used to run the firearms department for Gander and ran Leger's place for him in the off-season. I've met quite a few of the officers around town running the gun shops.
I have bought a couple guns from Gander in the past and I used to shoot at leger's as well. I have prob met you before.

Quick Reply: Houston Run March 26th - Splendora (Creekside)