JK-Forum.com - The top destination for Jeep JK and JL Wrangler news, rumors, and discussion

JK-Forum.com - The top destination for Jeep JK and JL Wrangler news, rumors, and discussion (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/)
-   Lone Star State (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/lone-star-state-47/)
-   -   SE Texas (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/lone-star-state-47/se-texas-174380/)

knnphillips 05-06-2011 07:30 AM

I'll be in just let me know a time.

arasco85 05-06-2011 07:52 AM

Originally Posted by knnphillips
Sulphur Louisiana just west of Lake Charles.

Crazy. I have family in sulphur and starks la

knnphillips 05-06-2011 08:37 AM

Well anytime your around and see a red stickerless jku it's going to be me. lol

TxCop07 05-08-2011 12:22 PM

After lunch we can all meet up on Crystal Beach around 3:00PM for a Jeep beach party and beach run... Base Camp will be setup between barrels 63-65 on the beach. We can then have a nice bonfire, and just sit back and enjoy the weekend HJP style! You can also bring food and cook out for an evening dinner on the beach.

I will post up where will will eat and the time when I find out.

Sent via Morse Code using my iJeep

Imrahil 05-12-2011 05:41 AM

haha so I invited this very well built bartender from a strip club to join us. she flipped out when i told her it was national go topless day that i was inviting her too. almost got slapped before i could explain it between the laughter lol

Sapper12b 05-12-2011 05:44 AM

Originally Posted by TxCop07 (Post 2277880)
After lunch we can all meet up on Crystal Beach around 3:00PM for a Jeep beach party and beach run... Base Camp will be setup between barrels 63-65 on the beach. We can then have a nice bonfire, and just sit back and enjoy the weekend HJP style! You can also bring food and cook out for an evening dinner on the beach.

I will post up where will will eat and the time when I find out.

Sent via Morse Code using my iJeep

sounds good i should be able to make it around 3pm

ke5rto 05-12-2011 05:51 AM

Originally Posted by Imrahil (Post 2285490)
haha so I invited this very well built bartender from a strip club to join us. she flipped out when i told her it was national go topless day that i was inviting her too. almost got slapped before i could explain it between the laughter lol

Priceless! Hopefully she still said yes!

I am planning on spending the whole day up there, but we are severely short-handed at work. If I get called out for overtime, then I am going to take it otherwise I will probably be there sometime that morning and will stay until that evening.

TxCop07, I will text you to let you know if I will be going or not so you know whether or not to expect me. If I am there, I will have the wife/kids with me.

TxCop07 05-12-2011 06:48 AM

Sounds good.

Imrahil 05-12-2011 07:49 AM

Originally Posted by ke5rto (Post 2285504)
Priceless! Hopefully she still said yes!

unfortunately no ... has to work. sucks, but oh well.

Are y'all plannin on doing anything else, or just meet on the beach?

knnphillips 05-12-2011 09:20 AM

Im not going to be able to make it all my extra money is going to pay off the ticket I got in bridge city.