Notices
Mid-West If you live in the Mid-West area (North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Iowa, Missouri and Oklahoma) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Quad Cities: Moline, Rock Island, Davenport,Bettendorf.

Old 06-06-2015, 06:16 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Has anyone used D K four wheel for a gear change? I've had him install a lift kit about a decade ago and also an engine swap on my old XJ. The lift was good but the engine swap had a few hiccups. Just looking to see if anyone has good experience, Or are there any other shops that can do gears. I'd like to do it myself but I'ts my DD, and I haven't played with gears before.

Thanks Guys.
Old 06-12-2015, 12:06 PM
JK Freak

i had mine done at Copmlete offroad in Dubuque. Sport Truck farms theirs out to some dude in Blue Grass.
Old 01-25-2016, 04:25 AM
JK Newbie

Default me too

Originally Posted by Deere_Jeep
If you see this one, its me!

I was busy last night but hope to make the next meeting.

that looks alot like mine! minus the sliders and the bumper.... for now!

but im also happy to see that there are a large number of you guys not to terribly far from me. I live in CR right now but come down to davenport every month for drill with the guard and would be more willing to drive there than DSM to go wheel with some people because there aint sh!t around here to go do. so the next time yall meet up, shoot me a message and i will try to make it!
Old 01-25-2016, 04:37 AM
JK Newbie

Default must be nice

Originally Posted by TeamApex
Went 5 for 6 on Jeep waves today, warm weather has everybody's morale up!
i've had my jeep for a little over a month.... and when i bought it i was in Kansas, where i'm from but i came back up here for school and since leaving Kansas i think i've gotten 1 whole jeep wave... it was from a girl, which is cool, but everyone else apparently hates the wave... its kind of upsetting
Old 01-26-2016, 04:27 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by kansaskid
i've had my jeep for a little over a month.... and when i bought it i was in Kansas, where i'm from but i came back up here for school and since leaving Kansas i think i've gotten 1 whole jeep wave... it was from a girl, which is cool, but everyone else apparently hates the wave... its kind of upsetting
checkout Bent river dirty deltas on facebook

Quick Reply: Quad Cities: Moline, Rock Island, Davenport,Bettendorf.