Notices
Mid-West If you live in the Mid-West area (North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Iowa, Missouri and Oklahoma) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Tuttle Creek on July 9th

Old 07-10-2012, 07:20 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Add a bent swaybar end link to the damages. No big issues, just a couple small things to fix. Gives me an excuse to get the quick disconnect end links and a better steering damper
Old 07-10-2012, 08:02 PM
JK Enthusiast

It sounds like you're hooked. Welcome to the madness!

Here's a video of Kris' Jeep on fire and a few other shots from yesterday.

Old 07-11-2012, 10:47 AM
JK Newbie

That fire looked like it almost got really bad. At least Kris was able to have a big smile on his face and a thumbs up at the end.
Old 07-11-2012, 06:20 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Ceruzziracing
That fire looked like it almost got really bad. At least Kris was able to have a big smile on his face and a thumbs up at the end.
I think it could have been a very bad situation. The dry brush under his Jeep was starting to catch fire, and with the drought conditions we are in, I was envisioning the entire park going up in flames or worse.

Kris is fortunate to have the ability and equipment to have his Jeep back out on the trails in no time.
Old 07-15-2012, 04:37 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Dark-ness
I can't wait to get there, looks like a blast!! I'll be Rollin in town in the beginning of August with my 07 JK HEMI. 4inch lift, 35s, 4.10 gears.... I can't wait. You guys will have to show me around the park or something.
Just give us a shout when you get here and we will be glad to show you around Tuttle. It's a shame you are not here already, a group of us are going back there on July 21st.

Quick Reply: Tuttle Creek on July 9th