Notices
MOAB If you're thinking about heading out to Moab, Utah and are looking for information regarding trails, lodging, camping and/or events that are going on, this is the forum for you!

>> Mid-West 2010 EJS Caravan to Moab <<<

Old 01-15-2010, 03:36 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well if you guys decide to go I-70 route let me know I am just down the road in Colorado Springs and am a maybe will attend EJS 2010 as I need to see if my work will allow me to go.
Old 01-16-2010, 08:20 AM
JK Super Freak

Made the cabin reseveration and sent in my trail request form along with the money so it looks like I will be going this year. I will be leaving from Hinton, OK on Friday, March 26th. Probably head out in the late afternoon. I will be trailering my rig up there.
Old 01-21-2010, 06:01 AM
JK Jedi

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Strong Bad
Made the cabin reseveration and sent in my trail request form along with the money so it looks like I will be going this year. I will be leaving from Hinton, OK on Friday, March 26th. Probably head out in the late afternoon. I will be trailering my rig up there.
Cool, which route are you going to go - I40 or I70?
Old 01-22-2010, 03:15 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default Update

Change of lodging plans. Instead of staying in the Apache motel we will be camping instead.
Old 01-23-2010, 07:54 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by JackMac4
Cool, which route are you going to go - I40 or I70?
I am thinking I40, but haven't decided. Which way are you going?
Old 01-28-2010, 10:22 PM
JK Newbie

Default moab easter

you don't have to pay for the trails unless you want a real slow day there are plenty of people going out each day that don' leave anyone behind in case of part failure we hit the market square early for lunch supplies approx 7am give or take usually waiting on someone this place is full of cool understanding people . we've broke before and been helped , and we,ve helped a lot of people at the end of the day it,s a good meal couple of beers maybe the days video and nite nite. do it again the next day then you go home and say that went to QUICK.
Old 02-03-2010, 10:17 PM
JK Newbie

Default midwest caravan 2010

Hey Utah scooterryder Im going probably the southern route through Moab up to moms house then down with Rick on Tuesday. Not your little drive but wellington is a good place to choke you with a footlong. Are you heading out before rick? Remember your breaking mine in. not braking it in.See you there. Leaving Broken Arrow sometime Saturday.
Old 02-04-2010, 09:09 PM
JK Newbie

Default moab easter

Staying at the archway inn north side of town rescue green on 37s tube front fenders and stubby bumper with winch, soft top diff covers 4inch lift poison spyder skids and knockers , spyder bead locks 513 gear custom shafts. will be with long arm teraflex silver jeep with the same or more on it. he's my brother from a short 4hour drive from there must be nice see you there.

Quick Reply: >> Mid-West 2010 EJS Caravan to Moab <<<