Notices
MOAB If you're thinking about heading out to Moab, Utah and are looking for information regarding trails, lodging, camping and/or events that are going on, this is the forum for you!

Superchips spotter program for moab - don't miss your chance to win

Old 03-15-2012, 07:19 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer
Superchips Representative

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Superchips spotter program for moab - don't miss your chance to win

Click image for larger version

Name:	Moab Jeep Photo.jpg
Views:	173
Size:	80.8 KB
ID:	289280Superchips Wants to Spot You in Moab!

Superchips is excited to announce a spotter program for this year’s Easter Jeep Safari. This will be an opportunity for you, the Superchips fan, to show your Superchips pride by wearing our gear or sporting our decals on your Jeep. Here is how you can participate for a chance to win some awesome prizes:

 Place a Superchips windshield decal on your rig during the week of the Easter Jeep Safari
 Be spotted wearing a Superchips shirt or cap you received from a previous EJS
 Show us your Superchips product if you see us out on the trail or in town

OK….so how will this work? If you’d like to run a windshield decal (this is your best chance of being seen in Moab) for the Easter Jeep Safari make sure you send an email to jmcginn@superchips.com , with your mailing address, by Monday March 26th. We will send you the decal to place on your vehicle by March 29th. This will be limited to the first (40) requests so get yours in ASAP! If we see you in Moab with this decal on your Jeep we may just pull you over…but don’t worry, the ticket you receive from us will enter you for a chance to win some awesome stuff including but not limited to:

 $500 gift card (gas is expensive so why not take advantage of this opportunity!)
 (2) Passes to a 2012 Jeep Jamboree event of your choice (sold out events not applicable)
 Superchips product of your choice
 Superchips latest shirts, caps, koozies, and garage banners

So where can you find us in Moab? We have a great week planned and hope you can join us at one, if not all, of our great events. Monday 4/2 we are on board to help host “The Rock 9”. This event is a customer appreciation run to be held at Area BFE. We’ll be providing lunch. Tuesday, 4/3 we’ll be back at Area BFE sponsoring the refreshment station for the CRAWL Magazine Reader’s Run. We’ll also have a group out at Arches National taking some footage of a new product we plan to launch soon! Wednesday 4/4 we’ll join the Red Rock 4 Wheelers for a trek on Tip Toe Through Hell and we’ll end the day with a night run. Superchips 3rd Annual Night Run will be held Wednesday at 9 PM. Meet us at City Market before we depart with Moab’s own, Dan Mick, for a run you won’t forget!

Rest assured you can find us both Thursday and Friday at the Spanish Trail Arena for the vendor show. If by some chance you don’t run into us you can always post a photo of you and your Jeep to our Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/Superchips

Winners will be selected and posted to our Facebook page on April 12th.
Old 03-15-2012, 12:54 PM
JK Enthusiast

Dang, we'll be on the road headed down there, 3-4 day drive,,I'll dig out a t-shirt though
Old 03-15-2012, 01:19 PM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Originally Posted by 20jk08
Dang, we'll be on the road headed down there, 3-4 day drive,,I'll dig out a t-shirt though
Let me know if you need a windshield decal - I think we have you guys coming on our night run. See you there!
Old 03-25-2012, 09:05 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Got my sticker in the mail. I'll get it put on as soon as I wash the bugs off my windshield.
Old 03-26-2012, 09:34 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Originally Posted by xerofall
Got my sticker in the mail. I'll get it put on as soon as I wash the bugs off my windshield.
Nice! Look forward to seeing you next week
Old 03-28-2012, 11:08 AM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Does the sticker need to be on the windshield? I might have to replace it due to cracks, chips... Would the driver's side of the hard top window be okay?
Old 04-16-2012, 04:40 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Update - we will be announcing our winners this Thursday. We are giving all that participated some more time to post their pics to our Facebook page from their Moab trip. Thanks to all that participated!
Old 04-19-2012, 07:13 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Winners have been contacted. Waiting for one more to confirm they received our email and then we will announce names. Thanks to all that participated. We really appreciate all of the support.

Old 04-23-2012, 12:05 PM
JK Freak

Thanks Superchips! You guys rock... Love to support a company like you guys!

Quick Reply: Superchips spotter program for moab - don't miss your chance to win