Notices
MOAB If you're thinking about heading out to Moab, Utah and are looking for information regarding trails, lodging, camping and/or events that are going on, this is the forum for you!

Yes... I'm finally going!

Old 01-03-2013, 11:55 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Yes... I'm finally going!

Not going to EJS, but I will be wheeling Moab in April!! I'm super excited to finally make it there.
Old 01-03-2013, 05:06 PM
JK Newbie

Good deal. I plan on going to Moab mid April myself. I will not being doing any hard trails as my jeep is pretty much stock and I have a long way back to South Carolina! So if you see my Dozer JK with hood sticker "Semper Paratus" give me the Jeep wave!

Patrick
KE4TQV
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG3212.jpg
Views:	202
Size:	45.1 KB
ID:	405316
Old 01-03-2013, 05:22 PM
JK Freak

Congrates man! Take plenty of pics!!!
Old 02-09-2013, 08:55 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Bosun
Good deal. I plan on going to Moab mid April myself. I will not being doing any hard trails as my jeep is pretty much stock and I have a long way back to South Carolina! So if you see my Dozer JK with hood sticker "Semper Paratus" give me the Jeep wave!

Patrick
KE4TQV
Attachment 405316
What trails do you consider hard in Moab? Just curious.

I ran Hells Revenge, Fins N Things and Elephant Hill which are all difficult trails in a stock JK. Granted if you're talking the more hardcore trails, yeah, you may want to stay away from them in a stock rig. I know it surprised the guys I was with who were not as vertically challenged as me. On many of the trails there, knowing how to pick a line or knowing when to take the bypass can make all the difference.
Old 02-09-2013, 09:00 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by G520
Not going to EJS, but I will be wheeling Moab in April!! I'm super excited to finally make it there.

The best advice I can give, don't make the trip only about the wheeling. We spent a week there a few years ago and spent so much time wheeling I feel we missed out on seeing so many other wonderful things in that area.

Thankfully getting back there again there so we'll try and see and some of the things we missed out on the first time. Well that and l'il bit of wheeling...
Old 02-12-2013, 07:26 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by kkuntz01
The best advice I can give, don't make the trip only about the wheeling. We spent a week there a few years ago and spent so much time wheeling I feel we missed out on seeing so many other wonderful things in that area.

Thankfully getting back there again there so we'll try and see and some of the things we missed out on the first time. Well that and l'il bit of wheeling...
Good advice

Quick Reply: Yes... I'm finally going!