Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

2" Superlift Price Diffrence ?

Old 03-07-2008, 06:09 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2" Superlift Price Diffrence ?

I was shopping around for the 2" Superlift for my "07" JK. Wy is it more than double the price at NORTHRIDGE 4X4 ? Am i missing something ?
NORTHRIDGE sells it for $325.00
QUADRATEC sells it for $153.99
EBAY $140.00 to $150.00
Old 03-07-2008, 08:32 PM
JK Enthusiast

You should call David at Northridge he is a great guy. My guess is his price includes new shocks but that's only my guess call to confirm.
Old 03-07-2008, 09:15 PM
JK Freak

My superlift 2" included the shocks for 279. I checked the Northridge site and thiers did not eve include the shocks. Sounds like Quadrateec is your answer. BTW I am very happy with the ride and look of the Superlift on my 2dr jk.

http://s256.photobucket.com/albums/hh185/pagoda23/

The link will show some before and after pics.....
Old 03-07-2008, 09:49 PM
JK Enthusiast

I am running mine with the standard Rubi shocks no extensions. My ride did not seem to change from stock. I don't know if I would spend my money on this kit because there seems to be others that are more complete. To be honest I did not pay anything for my lift because I won it at a Jeep Jamboree USA event.

I just figure I will run it this way with just the spacers and standard Rubi shocks until I save enough to buy a complete kit.

Note: I just read Superlift's web page they used to say you did not need the longer sway bar links, brake line extensions and rear track bar bracket but guess what they now seem to have changed there mine as they have listed those as a add on item to the spacer kit.
Old 03-08-2008, 03:51 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default Superlift

Northridge web site does not show shocks in picture,only said there available.

Quick Reply: 2" Superlift Price Diffrence ?