Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

3" Ultimate Suspension Lift

Old 10-03-2006, 03:48 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 3" Ultimate Suspension Lift

Well I just bought the first mod for my 2dr JK. I bought the Full Traction 3" Ultimate Suspension Lift from Northridge 4x4. They just called me to let me know that they dont have it in stock but they'll be getting it and shipping it out to me next week. Now its time to buy wheels and some 35's! I'll post pictures as soon as I get everything together!
Old 10-03-2006, 05:21 PM
pik
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What does the "ultimate kit" include. Uppers and lowers?? Track bars?? What is the MSRP of that kit?
Old 10-03-2006, 05:26 PM
JK Freak

http://www.northridge4x4.com/proddet...?prod=FTS-7133

"System comes complete with 8 adjustable upper & lower control arms for both front and rear, heavy duty adjustable front & rear track bars, new generation front sway bar disconnects, rear links, bump stops, off-set brakeline relocation brackets, and ride frequency tuned coil springs for a comfortable ride."

they have it for $1689.95 at Northridge4x4.com
Old 10-03-2006, 05:39 PM
JK Freak

I picked it up along with Full Traction M Force Gas monotube shocks for a total of just over 2000
Old 10-04-2006, 11:09 AM
JK Super Freak

Can someone explain the me the advantages of the control arms? For $1700 you get the ultimate suspension, but for $500 you get a 3" lift without the control arms. What are the ups and downs to justify that cost? I live in Virginia, so Heavy Duty Rockcrawling is not very important to me. I'm more interested in Mud, Sand, and the occasional trip up to Paragon.
Old 10-04-2006, 03:31 PM
JK Freak

:( i just saw on their site that they wont be shipping until the end of Oct. oh well, it'll give me time to get some good meats and wheels
Old 10-17-2006, 04:26 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Phishjeep
Can someone explain the me the advantages of the control arms? For $1700 you get the ultimate suspension, but for $500 you get a 3" lift without the control arms. What are the ups and downs to justify that cost? I live in Virginia, so Heavy Duty Rockcrawling is not very important to me. I'm more interested in Mud, Sand, and the occasional trip up to Paragon.
Mostly increased flex. More heavy duty control arms are always a plus, when you put a lift on a Jeep you don't want parts breaking, everything should be more heavy-duty than stock. Just think about what the control arms are used for...
Old 10-17-2006, 05:49 PM
JK Enthusiast

So what happens to the factory warranty if I install a lift... considering the purchase of 4D JK Rubicon.

Quick Reply: 3" Ultimate Suspension Lift