Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

37 with 4'' lift!?

Old 10-09-2006, 10:35 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 37 with 4'' lift!?

Maybe it's just me but after looking at the pics of the Evolution JK with 37 Krawler and 4'' lift, it doesn't seems to have much room for flex. Look at how close the tires are from the wheel fender. I'm not sure that I can put my hand between the rear tire and the fender! Same thing with front, how can you think of turning full lock with this little space. Imagine with the suspension compressed. Maybe with bump stop that doesn't allow compression and only to use drop as suspension travel. Can't wait to see it on a ramp but in my mind, 6'' long arm will be the way for tire bigger than 35''. I'm probably just too excited about putting 37 on mine, maybe 35 will have to be the right choice!
Old 10-09-2006, 04:48 PM
pik
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I agree. It looks a little tight w/ the 37's on it. Plus, I'd like to keep cost down and run the stock 4.10 gearing for awhile. I plan on going w/ a 4 inch lift and 35's. I
Old 10-10-2006, 08:19 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

no wait tell the diesles come in in 2008, (from what im hearing they will have a diesle by 2008) mpg, with the diesle and 35's will be like 25mpg!!!! theres one guy who put the 2.8 diesle in his tj, and he gets 21mpg with 4.88 gears and 37's with the top off!!!!

Quick Reply: 37 with 4'' lift!?