Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

4" Lifted JK Unlimited Sahara on 37" Krawlers Pics

Old 01-18-2007, 08:47 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Any idea if they had to upgrade the driveline with the Tera flex 4" lift ??? Looks sweet!
Old 01-18-2007, 08:53 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by sgt rock
today desert rat finished the 4inch lift on my jk with same 17 rims and 37inch tires....really tall but was concern with the space on the wheel wells (front and rear).

i asked that no trimming be done and a u turn was now a multiple stage process....they kept the jeep till manana to readdress the lift and will make some modifications....looks nice but do not want no issues with rubbing. the wheels had 4 inch backspacing....pics on the way....

the rockster
Where specifically were you rubbing. I have my 4" lift installed, and just waiting on my tires to get here. They have been stuck in dallas since monday with all the ice they have been having. I have already trimmed the rear tire slicer and rocker guards, but what about the front?
Old 01-18-2007, 10:01 PM
JK Enthusiast

yeah, I agree w/Nef. I really like 35's w/2.5-3" lift. Anything bigger looks cool but seems like too much. And a 3 pt. U-turn is a pita.

Then again, It's just my worthless opinion.
Old 01-18-2007, 11:02 PM
JK Freak

Default 4"Lift w/ meats

There was an earlier posted rear quartering view of this Jeep that I have placed as my wallpaper on my desktop. Last week it was a Red Unlimited w/3" of lift sporting 35's. Next week it'll probably be Sgt. Rock's rig if he gets it posted. You guys are gonna put a dent in my wallet...my wife sends her thanks btw! The look of this 4' on 37's really is awesome.
Old 01-18-2007, 11:12 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It's just like a TV. As soon as you get a 50" and think, "man, this is nice", your neighbor gets a 60".

Quick Reply: 4" Lifted JK Unlimited Sahara on 37" Krawlers Pics