Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

4" springs in front with 3" springs in rear? will it work? saggy front!

Old 09-06-2007, 03:41 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 4" springs in front with 3" springs in rear? will it work? saggy front!

I have a 3" full traction suspension and my jeep never really sat level, and now that I have a winch bumper and winch on it the front sits really low! I am wondering what some of my options are. I do not want to put any kind of spring spacers, I just want to replace the front springs with something differnt.
Old 09-06-2007, 05:20 AM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Is it safe to assume you have the standard 3" coils installed and not the HD coils? Because, I have the HD coils and my front end is perfectly level even with a heavy steel front bumper and PowerPlant Winch. If you do not have HD coils, I would contact the vendor you bought your kit from or Full Traction directly to see if they can help you out.
Old 09-06-2007, 11:58 AM
JK Freak

Ya, I have the standard 3" coils. I contacted Full Traction and talked to Steve Kramer, he was a lot of help and now I am going to put some HD springs under the front and see how that works!
Old 09-06-2007, 12:36 PM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by DFW Rusty
Ya, I have the standard 3" coils. I contacted Full Traction and talked to Steve Kramer, he was a lot of help and now I am going to put some HD springs under the front and see how that works!
No kidding, you spoke to the boss himself! Well, I'm glad to hear he's gonna help you out
Old 09-06-2007, 07:52 PM
JK Freak

How much are the front 3" HD springs? Thought about throwing this in the front instead of a 3/4" spacer with a 2.5"BB to level it out.

Quick Reply: 4" springs in front with 3" springs in rear? will it work? saggy front!