Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Ace gate plate with 3rd brake light...

Old 09-27-2014, 08:30 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ace gate plate with 3rd brake light...

Anybody using this? I'm thinking I want to store my spare in my cargo area. Just wanted to see if anyone was using this or something similar. Didn't see much about it on any forums.
Old 09-27-2014, 09:10 PM
JK Newbie

Just bought one from www.swagoffroad.com. I like it better because it is not branded with an aftermarket company's logo. Has the word Jeep and the grill with headlights on it.
Old 09-28-2014, 02:57 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by snowride20
Just bought one from www.swagoffroad.com. I like it better because it is not branded with an aftermarket company's logo. Has the word Jeep and the grill with headlights on it.
I like that one. Did you get the third brake light option? If you did, got any pics?
Thanks for the info.
Old 09-28-2014, 06:52 AM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I had originally ordered the ace one but they were a month out. Ace is hit or miss on having stuff in stock.
Old 09-28-2014, 08:06 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by lulu2533
I like that one. Did you get the third brake light option? If you did, got any pics?
Thanks for the info.
I opted to get it without the brake light but can add it in the future. It comes with the cutout plate and another for underneath to keep the rain from getting in. Reuses 4 of the original holes and comes with 4 washers to allow air flow at the bottom of the plate and 4 hex head bolts. The bottom plate overhangs slightly so I think I need to take it off and flip it as it may just be upside down. However it doesn't come with plugs to fill the holes from the tire spacer.

Quick Reply: Ace gate plate with 3rd brake light...