Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

AFE Mach Force XP Exhaust System Installation on Jeep Wrangler JK Dyno Results

Old 09-24-2014, 02:58 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default AFE Mach Force XP Exhaust System Installation on Jeep Wrangler JK Dyno Results

AFE Mach Force XP Exhaust System Installation on Jeep Wrangler JK

Looking to change my exhaust on a 2010 JKU. Found this video and wanted to known if anyboby has experience with this combo from AFE.

Thank you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NvjBxogE-U <object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/-NvjBxogE-U?hl=en_US&amp;version=3&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/-NvjBxogE-U?hl=en_US&amp;version=3&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
Old 09-25-2014, 02:02 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have the afe scorpion exhaust, and its the exact same as the Mach force. Just the scorpions muffler is "aluminized". Hardest part is getting the stock exhaust out of those hangers. I like how it sits up high in the rear.
The hose camps afe sent me were bent and the welds made the hose clamps kinda mid-shaped. I didn't like that. Bad form afe!

But overall I'd give my exhaust a 8 out of 10. And the Mach force and scorpion are almost identical.

Quick Reply: AFE Mach Force XP Exhaust System Installation on Jeep Wrangler JK Dyno Results