Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

anyone add electronic sway bar disconnect??

Old 10-11-2007, 11:37 AM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default anyone add electronic sway bar disconnect??

anyone install this???

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Jeep-...QQcmdZViewItem

ha ha put this one and one step closer to being able to deserve some rubicon badges
I wonder if its easy.. I love MOPAR upgrades... Im an OEM freak nothing aftermarket on my JK
Old 10-11-2007, 12:01 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That's expensive, it was only a $750 option for my X from the factory plus it came installed.
Old 10-11-2007, 12:17 PM
JK Jedi Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by racer83l
anyone install this???

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Jeep-...QQcmdZViewItem

ha ha put this one and one step closer to being able to deserve some rubicon badges
I wonder if its easy.. I love MOPAR upgrades... Im an OEM freak nothing aftermarket on my JK
I plan on it, soon as they become reasonable. I'm betting companies are looking at them for the after market already
Old 10-11-2007, 12:57 PM
JK Enthusiast

When the JK's first came out MOPAR had them for sale in the catalog for somehting like $200 ( i don't remember the exact price). A ton of people jumped on it but only a few got for that price before Chrysler realized their foul up and changed the cost.
Old 10-11-2007, 12:58 PM
JK Jedi Master

Originally Posted by SaleenPowr
When the JK's first came out MOPAR had them for sale in the catalog for somehting like $200 ( i don't remember the exact price). A ton of people jumped on it but only a few got for that price before Chrysler realized their foul up and changed the cost.

yeah, that was on the jeepforum. guys used them on YJ's. Its was $80.00 I wish i would have picked one up!
Old 10-11-2007, 01:40 PM
JK Newbie

No thanks, i think i'd rather have, hmm lets see; a winch, Full set of adj control arms, a rear bumper, front bumper, jks quicker discos, currie sway sys, and the list would go on and on. to much. if the price was around 300-400 maybe, but id rather have the jks's or the currie setup, less possible problems to worry about.
Old 10-11-2007, 01:50 PM
JK Enthusiast

I took mine off I did not like it!!!
Old 10-11-2007, 01:58 PM
JK Jedi Master

is it sold yet?
Old 10-11-2007, 02:08 PM
JK Enthusiast

I'll be selling mine in a month or so....so it'd be the same as the one on ebay except no wiring harness...however i'd cut the plug off for someone to reuse...if anyone is interested let me know...
Old 10-11-2007, 02:52 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Piginajeep
yeah, that was on the jeepforum. guys used them on YJ's. Its was $80.00 I wish i would have picked one up!
I actually bought one of these from one of the few who paid the $80.00. He was looking to make a quick buck since he had no use for it at that time.

Believe it or not, I installed The damn thing but converted it to a manual setup instead of electronic and it works great!

Quick Reply: anyone add electronic sway bar disconnect??