Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

arb diff cov owners adj tbar ?

Old 11-23-2008, 09:23 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default arb diff cov owners adj tbar ?

What front trackbar do you use I've heard rumor the fulltraction bars hit the diff covers do the jks clear them pretty well? Thanks
Old 11-23-2008, 10:48 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by rubican!
What front trackbar do you use I've heard rumor the fulltraction bars hit the diff covers do the jks clear them pretty well? Thanks
The FT front TB hit my riddler cover. The JKS front does not come close (I know you asked about ARB, but thought you might find this useful).
Old 11-23-2008, 11:04 AM
JK Enthusiast

thanks anyone else? SO far JKS is where im going.
Old 11-23-2008, 12:34 PM
JK Enthusiast

ARB revised their diff covers so the track bars won't hit. The machined surface that says ARB is not at a slight angle to avoid the problem. Original it was parallel to the front axle. Talked to the ARB sales rep at the Q-tec tent sale recently before I installed.

I'm running the OME lift with FT TBs and ARB diff covers. No issues at all. Just had it out to Rausch Creek a couple of weeks ago with the new diff covers.
Old 11-23-2008, 12:54 PM
JK Enthusiast

ok yeah i jsut put mine on 4 weeks ago so im sure that they are the new ones. I guess another thing im wondering is the price diffrence in the track bars the FT ones seem to average about 30 dollars more then the jks ones. Does anyone know the diffrence?
Old 11-23-2008, 01:38 PM
JK Enthusiast

Check out northridge4x4 (sponsor) the JKS is almost $70 cheaper for each one than the JKS.

Great service from David @ Northridge.
Old 11-23-2008, 02:07 PM
JK Super Freak

The Teraflex HD front TB also has no issues with the ARB cover. This TB is super beefy and Teraflex customer service is as good as it gets. Check it out. Ask David at Northridge4x4.

Good luck!

Quick Reply: arb diff cov owners adj tbar ?