Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Best Body Lifts for 2015 JKU (special edition models)

Old 12-21-2017, 10:03 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Its simple... I have done them in the past with my suspension lifts and like the look. Could care less if anyone else doesn't. The question was if anyone knew of a company that makes specific kits that will work. I didn't purchase this Jeep from a dealer as I never do or would... and I didn't pay extra for the silly decals it came with. I had a 2016 and my buddy was getting rid of this one due to having a new born and the wife wanting a different vehicle. The suspension lift I have on it now is just about a year old and I don't use this Jeep for anything other then driving (no wheeling).

The suspension lift is a 3.25 inch lift.. adding spacers would require changing a lot more then intended at the moment.

Any other advice would be appreciated.

Quick Reply: Best Body Lifts for 2015 JKU (special edition models)