Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Best Part or Accessory!!!

Old 10-10-2007, 09:34 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bazooka

This is not a typical mod, but I just installed Bazooka powered sub. I didn't have infenitiy option and I intalled Sony after market, but the bass was still weak. I got a powered bazooka and I love the sound now! It will be very easy to take it out if I need more cargo space, that's a plus. It's not going to shake your car, but perfect for me!
Old 10-10-2007, 10:14 PM
crafa24

what ya pay for that
Old 10-11-2007, 04:04 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

headlamp upgrade (sylvania)

her:

the "4 wheel drive" stickers.

the DoN stickers.
Old 10-11-2007, 06:50 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile

Originally Posted by crafa24
what ya pay for that

Crafa24,
I am assuming you were wondering about the bazooka. I bought a one on e-bay for almost $60bucks. They have been sold for $50-70. I think the equivalent models are sold about $100 brand new at most of places. I paid about $110 bucks for installation. 40 bucks parts and 70 bucks labor. So total is $160. I am very happy with it.

I liked to listen to 80s-90s hard rock, metal, and punk. You can hear bass drums loud and clear, which was important for me.

Hope this helps!

Quick Reply: Best Part or Accessory!!!