Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Best Price for Bushwacker

Old 02-07-2009, 10:30 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Best Price for Bushwacker

Hey anyone know of the best price to purchase Bushwacker Pocket Style flares for my 07 Unlimited.

I saw them on ebay for $555 plus $35 bucks shipping which I thought was the best price so far. Anyone find it better somewhere else?
Old 02-07-2009, 03:08 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i'm lookin to get them too, that's by far the best price i can find unfortunately. As much as I want them i'm gonna hold off for now and spend money on other mods. This other store on ebay sells knock off Bushwacker flares, i bought them for my TJ for like $200 or something cheap, and they were awesome. I emailed him and he told me that they're in the process of making them for the JK but don't have em yet and isn't quite sure when they will have them.

So my plan is to hold out for a few months buy some other things and then check back, if the knockoffs are available yet get those if not then go with the $555 place or find a sale

Quick Reply: Best Price for Bushwacker