Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Bestop Soft doors for 4 door are here

Old 04-25-2008, 07:25 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

pe_jeep, when did you place your order? And did you receive the email that they are shipping?

Bael
Old 04-25-2008, 07:38 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by baelzharon
pe_jeep, when did you place your order? And did you receive the email that they are shipping?

Bael
I placed the order on April 2nd, and the status has now moved to picked. I will be watching to see if it moves to shipped here shortly, for some reason the don't email me when stuff ships, maybe it's cause I'm in Canada
Old 04-25-2008, 07:43 AM
JK Newbie

ARG! I called quad and they said next week they will get another shipment from bestop, then about a week after I will get them. I was planning on a trip to South Padre 2 weeks from now...going to be cutting it real close.
Old 04-25-2008, 08:08 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default Tinted?

Is there an option on Bestop or Quadratec for tinted windows. I already have the half-doors from the factory, but the plastic windows aren't tinted.

If the Bestop windows are tinted, I'd sell my factory half-doors for the Bestop soft door set.

I've lived, and will probably live in Tucson, for a long time, so I'm not too worried about water leakage.

Thanks!
Old 03-03-2009, 11:22 AM
JK Newbie

How much do the soft doors weigh? Easy on and off?

I am looking for an option to keep warm on the way to the office in the am - but be able to remove the doors for the ride home in the afternoon. Std doors do not lend themselves to this very easily....
Old 03-04-2009, 08:28 AM
JK Enthusiast

I have the whole set. I'm just waiting for it to get a little warmer before i attempt to put them on. I have the fronts out of the box and the rears are still in the box. From what I heard this will be a chore in getting them aligned. We shall see. They are pretty solid. I will check the weight on the box and post it later.
Old 03-04-2009, 10:08 AM
JK Enthusiast

they do a great job of keeping the snow out the best way to keep the ice and solt off the windows is to take the hole door off when you drive!

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/show...ighlight=DOORS

Old 03-04-2009, 10:41 AM
JK Freak

How much do the soft doors weigh? Easy on and off?
Two complete doors (front & back) are 37lbs (according to UPS). I haven't put mine on yet but I'm thinking it's really easy to don and doff them.

I am looking for an option to keep warm on the way to the office in the am - but be able to remove the doors for the ride home in the afternoon. Std doors do not lend themselves to this very easily....
That's exactly what I bought them for and I think they're going to fit the bill perfectly!

Quick Reply: Bestop Soft doors for 4 door are here