Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

BMF Wheels

Old 11-24-2013, 08:39 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was wounding how BMF Wheels would hold up and if they have any kind of warranty. Didn't find one on their site.

Edit: found warranty on their side doesn't say off-roading will void it like other companies do, but I might still go with ATX.

Last edited by AFCrawler; 11-24-2013 at 12:41 PM.
Old 11-24-2013, 10:43 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Pretty sure offroading is the only way they would be damaged and any warranty would be null.
Old 11-24-2013, 11:52 AM
JK Newbie

i've had BMF's on my durramax for 3 years and they look great still. There was a batch that came out and the coating was pretty crappy, but they took care of that and help the affected people out i believe. I would suggest them for sure.
Old 11-25-2013, 06:18 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by RubiX14
i've had BMF's on my durramax for 3 years and they look great still. There was a batch that came out and the coating was pretty crappy, but they took care of that and help the affected people out i believe. I would suggest them for sure.
But how will they hold up to rock crawling?
Old 11-25-2013, 07:36 PM
JK Newbie

Well they're powder coated so if you rub them on the rocks just like any PC'd wheel they are gonna scratch. The are also Heavy.
Old 11-25-2013, 07:44 PM
JK Enthusiast

Well they're powder coated so if you rub them on the rocks just like any PC'd wheel they are gonna scratch. The are also Heavy.
Heavy isn't always a bad thing, and not to worried about the finish. Only mall crawler don't have scuffs or scratches. Just don't want it braking on me when I drop off a rock in the middle if a trail.
Old 11-25-2013, 07:56 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by AFCrawler
Heavy isn't always a bad thing, and not to worried about the finish. Only mall crawler don't have scuffs or scratches. Just don't want it braking on me when I drop off a rock in the middle if a trail.
they are $$$$$$$$$$$

Sent using smoke signals
Old 11-26-2013, 07:41 AM
JK Newbie

Well i have seen one break but it was a 1 ton ford being jumped in the desert. LOL So i think your fine there.
Old 11-26-2013, 09:49 AM
JK Enthusiast

Well i have seen one break but it was a 1 ton ford being jumped in the desert. LOL So i think your fine there.
More reason to go with ATX. Out of all of the 1,000's of stunts the General Lee did in the Dukes of Hazard. Only 1 wheel ever broke.

Quick Reply: BMF Wheels