Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Bug Deflector

Old 03-22-2007, 08:13 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bug Deflector

Anyone aware of some bug deflectors for the hood of the JK ? I've only seen the MOPAR one, and I'm looking for a chrome one like I've seen for TJs, and before out there. I dunno about you guys but my windsheild gets CREAMED with bugs in south florida going down the highway at night. Not cool.

Thanks!
Old 03-22-2007, 08:18 AM
JK Jedi Master

Originally Posted by VETTE277
Anyone aware of some bug deflectors for the hood of the JK ? I've only seen the MOPAR one, and I'm looking for a chrome one like I've seen for TJs, and before out there. I dunno about you guys but my windsheild gets CREAMED with bugs in south florida going down the highway at night. Not cool.

Thanks!
I dont know about chrome. but i've seen vent shades with a black one
Old 03-22-2007, 02:28 PM
JK Enthusiast

I have the OEM one and it is only OK. Easy to install but only worth about $30.00 not the full price.

Quick Reply: Bug Deflector