Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Chrome Cragars

Old 12-16-2007, 06:13 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi Armycop,
you mentioned your wheel BS is 5" AND you use Spidertrax spacer too. Does it make you tires/wheels stick out too much?
i am contemplating the centreline wheels 18x8 which has 5" BS with 35 tires. i don't want them to stick out either to rub.
thanks
Old 12-16-2007, 08:19 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Trynity
I have the chrome Cragar Soft 8s on my JK and I find them very nice. I hesitated between the black and chrome ones (they all were the same price). It's all a question of how they compliment the color of your Jeep: mine's red = black was a little dull for me.
I would love to see some pics... have any?
Old 12-17-2007, 04:55 AM
JK Jedi

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by SILVERJK
Hi Armycop,
you mentioned your wheel BS is 5" AND you use Spidertrax spacer too. Does it make you tires/wheels stick out too much?
i am contemplating the centreline wheels 18x8 which has 5" BS with 35 tires. i don't want them to stick out either to rub.
thanks
If you just have the rims, the tires won't stick out past the fender flares. I like the tires to stick out a little, so I added the Spidertrax. They sit flush with the fenders without the spacers. Rubbing depends on the tires and the width

Quick Reply: Chrome Cragars