Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Compatibility question on Teraflex Performance Big Rotor Kit

Old 11-14-2016, 07:34 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm interested in getting the Teraflex Performance Big Rotor Kit for my JK. I wanted to know if anyone is running this with the Hutchinson/Rock Monster beadlocks? Teraflex says you have to have 17" rims, which the Hitchinsons are, but they tend to have a smaller inner diameter due to the internal dual beadlock system. It would be nice if Teraflex posted the minimum internal diameter requirements for their kit. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. "Ex Umbris Venimus"
Old 11-14-2016, 10:06 AM
JK Newbie

Not sure about the Teraflex kit but I ran the Dynatrac kit win my Rock Monsters and had plenty of room. I installed the Teraflex full float conversion on my axles and it came with the Teraflex big brake kit, but I changed wheels to KMC machete 8 lugs. I really don't think you have anything to worry about.
Old 11-14-2016, 10:24 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by WarPig512
Not sure about the Teraflex kit but I ran the Dynatrac kit win my Rock Monsters and had plenty of room. I installed the Teraflex full float conversion on my axles and it came with the Teraflex big brake kit, but I changed wheels to KMC machete 8 lugs. I really don't think you have anything to worry about.

Awesome. Thanks

"Ex Umbris Venimus"
Old 11-27-2016, 01:40 PM
JK Enthusiast

They fit in the Hutchinson beadlocks! It's a tight fit, but they're good to go. Even though they're 17", due to the internal beadlock design, the internal dimensions are smaller than the average 17" rim. Now to go out for a quick spin and slowly break them in.

"Ex Umbris Venimus"

Quick Reply: Compatibility question on Teraflex Performance Big Rotor Kit