Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

A convert to the Stubby Club

Old 07-03-2007, 11:28 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default A convert to the Stubby Club

I think I am going to take my stock bumper and try to do the "Woods Stubby Conversion" tomorrow. I love it now that I have holidays off.

I have the Mopar Winch bumper on the front, but I'm just not feeling it. I really want a stubby, specifically the Shrockworks, but until funds are a bit more free flowing I will have to make do.

Anybody in MN want to buy the Mopar bumper off me?
Old 07-03-2007, 12:25 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Can I get some input from the brain trust?

I was thinking that maybe using JB Weld or something similar would be preferential to doing the plastic welding techniques that have been done thus far. Any thoughts?
Old 07-03-2007, 08:23 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by csorensen
I think I am going to take my stock bumper and try to do the "Woods Stubby Conversion" tomorrow. I love it now that I have holidays off.

I have the Mopar Winch bumper on the front, but I'm just not feeling it. I really want a stubby, specifically the Shrockworks, but until funds are a bit more free flowing I will have to make do.

Anybody in MN want to buy the Mopar bumper off me?
I think the bumper would only be about $30 to ship...how much are you gonna ask for your bumper? Um, wait...wife would friggin' kill me :( just bought new bumpers 3 months ago...and Warrior Tube doors just came today. On the plus side, I can turn my Tube bumpers into stubbies by taking off the four bolts that hold the tubes on.

Good luck with your new bumper

Quick Reply: A convert to the Stubby Club