Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Coverking Front & Rear Ballistic Nylon Seat Covers

Old 02-06-2014, 09:44 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Coverking Front & Rear Ballistic Nylon Seat Covers

I would like to know if anyone has these and what they think about them. Quadratec has the front and rear combo for 179.99 and im in the market for seat covers. The Trek Armor are out because of the price and I really wanna stay under 200$. So what do people say about these with the fitment and the durability of the cover? Would you recomend another seat cover for around the same price?

Coverking Front & Rear Ballistic Nylon Seat Cover Combo for 08-10 Jeep® Wrangler Unlimited JK 4 Door with Side Airbags - Quadratec

Click image for larger version

Name:	191497-lg.jpg
Views:	3285
Size:	76.9 KB
ID:	529123
Old 02-06-2014, 11:34 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have them on my two door. The fit is good for the price. They are much easier to get dog hair off of than the factory fabric.
Old 02-06-2014, 11:42 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by DELKINS
I have them on my two door. The fit is good for the price. They are much easier to get dog hair off of than the factory fabric.
do you mind posting a pic of them jut wanna see how they look instead of the pic that quadratec used also how good do they repel water? Thanks
Old 02-06-2014, 01:09 PM
JK Newbie

Not the best picture. They repel water fine, but I've managed not to let the Jeep get rained in since I got them. They're a little loose on the bottoms. I probably just need to tighten the straps that run under the seat. I hope that helps.
Old 02-06-2014, 01:11 PM
JK Enthusiast

Does anyone have these with the vinyl seats from the early JKs. I would like to know if they help with the seats being freezing cold in the winter and scalding hot in the summer.
Old 02-06-2014, 02:20 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by DELKINS
Not the best picture. They repel water fine, but I've managed not to let the Jeep get rained in since I got them. They're a little loose on the bottoms. I probably just need to tighten the straps that run under the seat. I hope that helps.
Just wanted to hear something good about them I saw a video on youtube and this guy bashed them and his seats didnt fit right and didnt look very good quality thanks!
Old 02-06-2014, 04:31 PM
JK Enthusiast

Anyone else have any opinions about these?
Old 02-06-2014, 06:02 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have them on the fronts, second seat cover since the neoprenes lasted two years before they tore. They are over 3 years old and look like they'll survive for at least another 6 years. Cordura / ballistic nylon is a great material: I have a 30 year old heavily used camera bag made of cordura.

They improved my 0-60 times; increased my mpg; and improved my range on my CB! lol I had Coverking neoprenes as my first set and the nylon fronts only (I know they don't match) and fit is fine. When the rears eventually wear I'll replace those. The nylons are very easy to instal vs. the neoprenes. Spray them with scotch guard if you want more water protection. They don't hold heat like leather either.
Old 02-06-2014, 10:22 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BlackRockBurner
I have them on the fronts, second seat cover since the neoprenes lasted two years before they tore. They are over 3 years old and look like they'll survive for at least another 6 years. Cordura / ballistic nylon is a great material: I have a 30 year old heavily used camera bag made of cordura. They improved my 0-60 times; increased my mpg; and improved my range on my CB! lol I had Coverking neoprenes as my first set and the nylon fronts only (I know they don't match) and fit is fine. When the rears eventually wear I'll replace those. The nylons are very easy to instal vs. the neoprenes. Spray them with scotch guard if you want more water protection. They don't hold heat like leather either.
These sound like a winner I'll post back here when I get them in gonna order these and some other stuff with my income tax!

Quick Reply: Coverking Front & Rear Ballistic Nylon Seat Covers