Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Crawler Conceptz

Old 02-03-2016, 06:27 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by cedarraider
Attachment 636486

Here you go. I was a little concerned when I ordered it that it might be one of those stingers that sticks out too far. I was very happy with the bumper. Great protection without being obnoxious.

northridge 4x4
Thank you! Looks like my next bumper! For clarification - that is the "ultra series stinger" ?
Old 02-03-2016, 06:32 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ShadowJKU
Thank you! Looks like my next bumper! For clarification - that is the "ultra series stinger" ?
Yes, that is the Ultra
Old 02-16-2017, 09:16 PM
JK Newbie

Default No luck with support

Purchased a set of Crawler Concepts skinny aluminum fenders and liners from north ridge and was happy to get them installed. Ran into an issue with the install

The passenger side rear fender was WAY OFF in respect to the mounting.
I was able to get the front holes lined up, installed the bolts and then it took 2 crow bars and 2 blocks of wood and a lot of sweat to get the rear bolts installed.
The holes were off about half an inch. After thinking about it I contacted CC and sent pics. That was a week and a half ago. Still no reply. My worry is that when I have them painted the reistallation may scar the paint.

This is the sort of stuff that ends up costing me dbl the money.
I will end up taking these fenders off. Shooting the crap out of them with my ARs and buying a replacement set from another vendor.

Last edited by cadillac_tramp; 02-16-2017 at 09:19 PM.
Old 02-16-2017, 09:36 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by cadillac_tramp
Purchased a set of Crawler Concepts skinny aluminum fenders and liners from north ridge and was happy to get them installed. Ran into an issue with the install

The passenger side rear fender was WAY OFF in respect to the mounting.
I was able to get the front holes lined up, installed the bolts and then it took 2 crow bars and 2 blocks of wood and a lot of sweat to get the rear bolts installed.
The holes were off about half an inch. After thinking about it I contacted CC and sent pics. That was a week and a half ago. Still no reply. My worry is that when I have them painted the reistallation may scar the paint.

This is the sort of stuff that ends up costing me dbl the money.
I will end up taking these fenders off. Shooting the crap out of them with my ARs and buying a replacement set from another vendor.

Maybe we should just buy these.
jeep fender flare, jeep fender flare Manufacturers and Suppliers at EveryChina.com

Sure looks like the same fender....hhmmmm

Last edited by cadillac_tramp; 02-16-2017 at 09:39 PM.
Old 02-17-2017, 08:51 AM
JK Newbie

Default got a reply

Got an email reply today-

CC said they will ship me a replacement next week. That will be nice since this is holding up part of the build. I have to get the entire project done soon since I have to start planning for an Alaska trip on motorcycles.
I will not have time to work on the jeep between now and that trip or when I return before going through the Rubicon later this year. and I want to try to squeeze in a trip the MOAB! with work schedules and family stuff I planned for dirt bike trips time is getting short- hope to see the fender soon. Next week axle truss, gussets, sliders and 35 spine cro-mo axles will be added to the locker and 5:13's !
Cant wait to have this all done!
Old 02-17-2017, 12:59 PM
JK Enthusiast

I run all there armor. No issues perfect fitment. Local SoCal brand.
Old 02-17-2017, 03:25 PM
Super Moderator

Received 80 Likes on 72 Posts

Originally Posted by cadillac_tramp
Maybe we should just buy these.
jeep fender flare, jeep fender flare Manufacturers and Suppliers at EveryChina.com

Sure looks like the same fender....hhmmmm
You have to be kidding me. First off, the picture that Chinese company uses is a Crawler Conceptz photo, so I'm sure they did like the Chinese always do and copy a good American product with shit quality and materials.

I am pretty much running everything Crawler Conceptz makes on my JK, and it is all excellent quality and design, and very durable. Shad is a great guy who cares about his product, and is very involved in the industry. I'm glad he made it right, as I knew he would.
Old 02-17-2017, 07:31 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Ryan0260
You have to be kidding me. First off, the picture that Chinese company uses is a Crawler Conceptz photo, so I'm sure they did like the Chinese always do and copy a good American product with shit quality and materials. I am pretty much running everything Crawler Conceptz makes on my JK, and it is all excellent quality and design, and very durable. Shad is a great guy who cares about his product, and is very involved in the industry. I'm glad he made it right, as I knew he would.
Couldn't have said it better! My fabricator friends still go nuts over the welds and build quality of my bumpers.

Quick Reply: Crawler Conceptz