Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

debating on lift or no lift with my 35's....need help...pics please

Old 12-09-2010, 05:58 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default debating on lift or no lift with my 35's....need help...pics please

want to say hello since I'm new here.

So here is a recap....just Brought an 07 unlimited 2 weeks ago, mind you I've been online for a few months researching wheels tires, lifts bumpers..like Its x-mas and I'm 5 years old again.....I purchased a set of rugged ridge wheels and a set of 315/70/17 hankook dynapros. want to say they look great on my garage floor but can't wait to put them on the jeep...

My problem is that after looking a hundreds of pics I only saw one jeep running 35's, no fenders and what it seemed to be stock ride hight and it look killer.... before that, I thought I was 100% sure on a 2-3" lift, either teraflex or bds, but, I saw that truck. I was hoping that you guys could posts some pics of your setups... 35's with no lift and maybe buskwackers, and with a 2-3" with 35's which ive seen a lt of.

its my daily driver but also my weekend beach rig. no rock crawling, just sand surfin'

thanks for any help and opinions
Old 12-09-2010, 06:40 PM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 162 Likes on 154 Posts

JK Show & Tell. Stickied to the top is the Show Off Threads
Old 03-04-2023, 07:03 AM
JK Newbie

I think you have to pay for quality. It is clear that a paid VPN service will provide you with better protection against information leakage and greater speed. I downloaded the VeePN service on my smartphone. This program works without registering an account and additional settings, you just need to install and start the connection with the button. In mobile applications, when you turn on this service, advertisements and an offer to buy a subscription pop up.
Old 03-04-2023, 08:29 AM
JK Newbie

This is about 1 1/2" of lift with 35x12.50 BFG KM2s (which are smaller 35s) on stock wheels with no spacers.

Quick Reply: debating on lift or no lift with my 35's....need help...pics please