Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

"Delete Loop" pipe safe for Pentestar?

Old 07-09-2018, 09:24 AM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ezndo
Revive this thread..........wanna see some examples of the loop removed!

Magnaflow Loop Delete

Magnaflow Loop Delete

This is my 2017 Rubicon. I am running a 3” Mopar lift with Fox shocks, 33” tires, a Volant Cold Air Intake, Dyno-Max Turbo axle back exhaust, the resonator has been removed and replaced with straight pipe and the Magnaflow Loop Delete kit installed. I have just under 9000 miles on my jeep and recently drove it from San Diego to Florida. I do not have any actual dyno results but just from my own observations and experience with the jeep there is no loss in power or torque, in-fact I think it has a little more off the line. The sound to me is awesome. Much deeper and aggressive. Plus I am running about 17.6 MPG in town when before I was about 16.8 - 17.2. So in my opinion I love it and think it’s a great addition and super easy to delete the Loop.
The following users liked this post:
onlyAjeep (05-18-2022)
Old 07-26-2018, 11:54 AM
JK Newbie

Default Update

Originally Posted by ezndo
Revive this thread..........wanna see some examples of the loop removed!

Been a bit over a month, up to 19.2 MPG
Old 09-16-2018, 02:57 PM
JK Newbie

I have the magnaflow loop delete pipe as well and it definitely made the growl lower and more pronounced. I cannot notice any decline in power.
The following users liked this post:
onlyAjeep (05-18-2022)

Quick Reply: "Delete Loop" pipe safe for Pentestar?