Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Dick Cepek mud country are they any good?

Old 12-15-2007, 08:08 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dick Cepek mud country are they any good?

I was considering buying them and want to know what kind of experiance people have had with them.
Old 12-15-2007, 08:25 PM
JK Enthusiast

there not bad but i would suggest getting the BFGoodrich mudtrean KM2's
http://www.bfgoodrichtires.com/bfgapp/index.jsp im going to pick up a set this spring.

Last edited by Robar; 12-15-2007 at 08:29 PM. Reason: Please dont post direct non sponsor links.
Old 12-20-2007, 07:25 AM
JK Super Freak

they are good tires all around but when winter hits @ 22 degrees the rubber takes some time to warm up w/t friction
Old 12-20-2007, 10:46 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default I'm happy with mine

I have about 12,000 miles on a set and love them. I am in Florida and they handle the sand and mud just fine. Mud requires a bit of wheel speed to clean out. I air them down off road and they hook up great.

Ran these at camp Jeep this last summer and they did great in the mud pit and on the rocks at CJ5 Hill.
Old 12-20-2007, 02:34 PM
JK Super Freak

I also have these tires. 8000 km on them. I'm in Toronto, Canada and they have done great in the big snow fall we just got. especially when i pulled two trucks out of 2 feet of snow up north. I also dont think the noise is that bad at any speed. maybe thats just me. They are 80 pounds which is heavy but have performed great so far.

Quick Reply: Dick Cepek mud country are they any good?