Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Exhuast

Old 11-25-2013, 07:48 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Exhuast

Question I have a 08 jk with a flow master exhaust. Would you guys recommend for me to get a k&n complete intake system and someone said a new throttle body. Need help thanks. My son also has a jeep jk he wants to do the same thing but doesn't want a flow master so what exhaust do you guys recommend for him. Thanks guys.
Old 11-25-2013, 08:10 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Magna flow. Intake system unnecessary. Just drop in a k&n filter. I run these two on my 2010 jku and it sounds great and increased mpg by 1.2-1.5 avg
Old 11-26-2013, 02:26 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Throttle body spacers are a complete waste of money. It does nothing.
If you play in water, a cold air intake is dangerous. Seen a guy collapse one last month while his engine was running, but was his own fault. Hitting water at way too high of a speed and uneducated in offroading.
I run a Magnaflow catback offroad series, dumps in front of the rear axle, and is tucked away nicely. Scrapped the axles and skids many time, exhaust has yet to be touched. Also running a snorkel and drop in K&N filter, can't go wrong.

Quick Reply: Exhuast