Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Fender Rivets... Where and which to get?

Old 11-09-2008, 03:35 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fender Rivets... Where and which to get?

I am searching like crazy but can't find where to buy the Nylon/Plastic rivets the hold the Inner fender to the outer fender shell. They are about 1/2" wide.

If anyone know the type/brand and size I need I would really appreciate it. I went to Autozone already but couldn't find the right type or size.

If you have any spare one I'll be happy to buy some from you. I need 3.

thank you.
Old 11-09-2008, 03:39 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

A body shop supply store is the best place to find pretty well any size plastic clip you need. You may even find something better than the stock clips there. Whenever I took the tail section off my hayabusa I found some I liked A LOT better than what came stock on it.
Old 11-09-2008, 05:18 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JKAdam
A body shop supply store is the best place to find pretty well any size plastic clip you need. You may even find something better than the stock clips there. Whenever I took the tail section off my hayabusa I found some I liked A LOT better than what came stock on it.

I replaced mine with plastic screw rivets from advance auto parts. They are .310, I had to drill my stock rivets out and drill the holes 5/16 for them to fit right. They worked out great and they were $1.77 for a 2 pack. Hope this helps.

Quick Reply: Fender Rivets... Where and which to get?