Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Front spacer for 3" FT Lift?

Old 09-07-2007, 04:19 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Front spacer for 3" FT Lift?

I am having my new 3" Full Traction Ultimate Lift installed in a couple of weeks. I believe there is the need for a 3/4" spacer required to level out the front end to remove the rake. The guys installing the lift are not aware of any spacer available for the JK. Is the spacer required to remove the rake and where are you guys getting the spacer? Does anyone have any pictures with and without the spacer?
Old 09-07-2007, 04:36 PM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Sure, TeraFlex and many other companies have 3/4" spacers that you can buy. However, if you are planning to install a heavy steel front bumper and winch, I would recommend that you get your front coils replaced with a set of HD coils. It shouldn't cost you anything extra and it will definitely level out your ride even with a heavy bumpre and winch.
Old 09-07-2007, 05:06 PM
JK Newbie

Yes - I am planning to put on a PJ stubby with winch. Are the HD coils from Full Traction or Teraflex?
Old 09-07-2007, 05:15 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by babbott
Yes - I am planning to put on a PJ stubby with winch. Are the HD coils from Full Traction or Teraflex?
full traction offers them.
Old 09-07-2007, 05:15 PM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

They are Full Traction coils. Give them a call and let them know you need the HD coils and I'm pretty sure they will send them out to you.
Old 09-07-2007, 05:16 PM
JK Jedi Master

Fulltraction has them
Old 09-07-2007, 05:41 PM
JK Newbie

Thanks!!!!

Quick Reply: Front spacer for 3" FT Lift?