Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Garvin Expedition Rack

Old 05-10-2008, 07:08 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by low4life
Yes I think those are to assist in loading and unloading. I'd be interested to see if anyone has one and what they think of it first off before I'd get one.
[/quote]
I'm late to the party i see...sorry for bringing back a dead thread but thought some might wanna know-- as I was curious too about the racks-- I ALMOST went Kargo until talking with a guy that had worked there said they were built very tough-- but also very crappy....... I just went with the Garvin.

I've got the Garvin on now for a couple weeks. Love it- save the wind noise. i have NOT tried the tilt feature though....dont plan too-- But I've seen pics around that without the addition of the extra supoorts for the tilt back feature the whole unit can flip back over/off the rig and pretty much lay on the ground.
Old 05-11-2008, 02:07 AM
JK Freak

i went with the kargo master. i'll build a basket for it pretty soon.

Old 05-11-2008, 05:31 PM
JK Freak

Cant wait to see a basket for the Kargo Master.

Quick Reply: Garvin Expedition Rack