Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Help me choose a new front bumper.

Old 06-16-2011, 09:39 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I realy like the look on the Expedition one... The three bumpers are awsome it's just a question of taste
Old 06-16-2011, 12:02 PM
JK Freak

LOD FTW

Old 06-16-2011, 04:08 PM
JK Enthusiast

Thanks for all the input. I just pulled the trigger on the Brawler Lite. Found one on the shelf with the tube gussets instead of the plate gussets, so I just couldn't resist. I'll post some pics as soon as it get in, powder coated and installed. I am so ready to have it on. I have a 3 1/2" Rock Krawler X-Factor Mid arm lift with 35's and I am getting tired off the tires rubbing the front bumper when I try any turn at all while flexed.
Old 06-16-2011, 04:19 PM
JK Freak

I'm a big fan of the Brawler Lite...But so many people are running them. That Expedition One Core Series has my attention when I'm ready for a bumper.
Old 06-16-2011, 04:21 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Mark Doiron
PM Red-Dirt. He lives there in Edmond and should be able to provide an up close look at it (but he's getting ready to head out of town on vacation, do don't dawdle unless you don't mind a wait of a week or two). I just helped him to install the Poison Spider bumper last Saturday. Nice bumper, beautifully made--but a lot, lot of work to install (cutting frame rails, etc). Trade-off is superb approach angle and very light weight on the front end.

Mark, Thanks for the info and pics. I am out of town as well right now or I sure would have sent Red Dirt a PM. Won't be back for another week. Just pulled trigger on Brawler Lite though, so all should be good. I know one thing for sure, I sure am liking all the Okie activity on here.
Old 02-28-2012, 01:26 PM
JK Freak

These are my top 3 also, kinda leaning towards the psc, what were your thoughts now that you've had it for 6+ months
Old 02-28-2012, 01:35 PM
JK Enthusiast

The LOD I installed on another rig last week is awesome. Super easy install as compared to my Smittybilt. Put a warn 9.5 on it and it sits nice and low. Beautiful bumper I have no other experience with the others though but I don't think any are a bad choice. Even my Smitty for the price is not too bad.

Quick Reply: Help me choose a new front bumper.