Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Help me find some fun rock lights.

Old 07-06-2017, 04:58 AM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Help me find some fun rock lights.

I have been looking for rock lights that I can have fun with. Meaning, I want them to flash multiple colors. I want them to flash to the music and so on and so forth. But, I want them to shine bright white when I actually need them for rocks.

I have found so many that range from $29.00 to $455.00. But I have found any that will do all the colors and burn white when needed.

Do you have any suggestions for me?

The latest ones I am looking at are from Infinite Offroad. https://www.infiniteoffroad.com/prod...-music-control

Thanks,
John
Old 07-06-2017, 09:10 AM
JK Freak

I had emailed Infinite Offroad and this is the link they sent me. Said I had to use it from my phone.

Any opinions?

https://www.infiniteoffroad.com/prod...ghts-underglow
Old 07-06-2017, 09:58 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Looks pretty sweet. I like that they added the white COB to their setup. I would imagine 12' runs of wire would be enough to reach most anywhere needed in the Jeep.
Old 07-06-2017, 11:19 AM
JK Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Like these?
https://www.amazon.com/MICTUNING-2nd...ds=rock+lights
Old 07-06-2017, 12:34 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by jchappies
He was specifically looking for RGB+W or RGBW which adds a white LED as an option. I'm sure there are Chinese options out there but the one you linked is only RGB. The white light from the LED COB is significantly cleaner and brighter than just blasting the RGB at full power.
Old 07-07-2017, 09:55 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Vixion X Tantrum kits are nice. Their multi color kit is only RGB, but the kit's are cheap enough, you could do one RGB kit and one white kit and still be under $250.
Old 07-26-2017, 01:05 PM
JK Freak

I do have one more question. Vision or Infinite Offroad, are they submersible? I just looked at MICTUNING. I am stuck. They are much cheaper than Infinite Offroad. I just cannot decide. I guess I will have to call each company. Infinite only offers 6 lites for $230.00, double the cost of the others. However, they claim if I break it, they will replace it. Anyone have experience with them?

Last edited by prelucir; 07-26-2017 at 01:10 PM.
Old 08-02-2017, 11:17 AM
JK Freak

I went a head and ordered Infinite Offroad. I hope I made the right choice. They are much more expensive. But I can add more lights, up to 15 units. Also, they have 24 emitter per POD. I am excited.
Old 08-06-2017, 11:20 AM
JK Freak

Just in case anyone is interested, I am absolutely pleased with these lights. Love them. I ended up putting them on my truck. Now I have to get another for the Jeep. Too cool. Illegal to use on the road however. Took me about one hour to install. Nothing to it. Not even directions. But so straight forward.

https://www.infiniteoffroad.com/prod...ghts-underglow

Quick Reply: Help me find some fun rock lights.