Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

hot head liners whose is running them

Old 05-20-2014, 10:32 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

They're good kit and they stand by the products too. Well recommended.
Old 05-20-2014, 01:23 PM
JK Newbie

I see a lot of comments about summer use... But no one has mentioned if they have any value in winter. Do they help keep the heat in at all, to warm up the cab more quickly?
Old 05-20-2014, 02:49 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hothead headliners with hushmat was the first thing I did to my black 14 JKUR and I assure you they are worth the money and at least as simple to install as the vids demonstrate. Excellent fit and finish proves Mark's dedication to his product and you'll never beat the customer service.
Old 05-20-2014, 07:44 PM
JK Newbie

neZZr - yes, they do help in winter.

I installed mine last Sept and once it got cold (around 40 degrees) I noticed the inside heated up faster and I ran the heater less. That was way more obvious than the drop in noise.
Old 05-23-2014, 09:47 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer
Hotheads Representative

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by rj'sjeep
What do you think? I got a sample today and was expecting something a lot thicker. and more like a work shop pad that you stand on? but>>>> not so. so what do you guys think?
Hi Everyone,
Just want to clarify this post. We often send out fabric samples on request. What we send is just a sample of the headliner fabric that goes over the actual headliners. That fabric is about 1/16" thick. The headliners themselves finish a little over a half inch which is thicker that a standard headliner is a regular car.

I also wanted to let anyone who doesn't know that Hothead Headliners is running a Memorial Day Sale. Just use the discount code "Memorial Day" to receive 20% off all orders. The link below will take you to our web site.

CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE HOTHEAD WEB SITE.

thanks everyone for taking the time to comment on how you like our headliners.

Mark

Quick Reply: hot head liners whose is running them