Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Hothead Headliners

Old 02-20-2012, 08:49 AM
JK Newbie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Hothead Headliners

I have not had any problems with the adhesive letting go on my JKU, my problem, is after a long stretch on a bumpy road the velcro on the rear ones let loose and I have to pull over and push them back up to keep them from falling off....just sayin.
Old 02-20-2012, 09:18 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer
Hotheads Representative

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by sullivan9162
I have not had any problems with the adhesive letting go on my JKU, my problem, is after a long stretch on a bumpy road the velcro on the rear ones let loose and I have to pull over and push them back up to keep them from falling off....just sayin.
Hi,
we did have that problem on occasions in the past, but we started using more Velcro about a year ago and have not heard about the Velcro letting loose since. When did you buy your headliners? And also, no matter when you purchased your Hothead Headliners if you call me I will take care of the problem to your satisfaction.

Mark
714-872-2071 anytime

Quick Reply: Hothead Headliners