Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Jerry can cap

Old 09-26-2009, 02:02 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jerry can cap

Dose anyone know where i can get just the cap for a metal one someone stole the one i had
Old 09-26-2009, 05:22 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default cap

Try searching for Blitz products online and you should be able to find a dealer near you that can get a cap/spout for you.
Old 09-26-2009, 05:29 AM
JK Freak

I have a military gas can from 1952 I just picked up from a miltary show here in PA and don't know why cause I can get a new one. If your cap is the same style your more than welcome to it cause I wouldn't put gas in it anyway cause the inside was sandblasted and the guy said to buy gas can sealer but why should I chance it ? I'll just buy one new. I work in manhatten and would be glad to meet you and you can have it. All I need is a cup a Joe for my troubles.
Old 09-26-2009, 05:35 AM
JK Freak

Or if I make it to the jk fest and you go I'll bring it there. I only payed $20 bucks for it buy I'll give it to you no prob. I buy shit without thinking and will feel better giving it to a fellow JK'er. Let me know.

Quick Reply: Jerry can cap