Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

JET Performance Module

Old 11-16-2006, 07:15 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JET Performance Module

I was browsing Quadratec's web site to see if any new products have popped up, and saw advertising for a Stage 1 and a Stage II Plug-in module which adjust fuel curves, timing, and enhance performance.

Has anyone given one of these a go yet?? Ideally, we need someone to take their JK to a Dyno, make a run to log the actual rear-wheel horsepower, then install the plug-in module, and make a second run to measure any performance gains.

Anyone own their own Dyno or willing to blow $300-600 for the sake of science?? While you're there, try adding a cold-air induction package and test that too!!! I bet some of our sponsors may have access to a dyno...

Tom
Bryson City, NC
Old 11-16-2006, 10:16 AM
JK Newbie

i can get free runs on a dyno but i havent a JK... yet
Old 11-16-2006, 10:44 AM
JK Freak

The shop thats doing my exhaust and intake next week has a dyno that I can use anytime.. I will be dyno'ing stock and then the differences between a true dual and single exhuast system with Airaid Intake System and then adding the stage II chip.. I will post a new thread with all the results..
Old 11-16-2006, 11:08 AM
JK Enthusiast

Sweet, I didn't think we'd actually get a JK on a dyno so quickly.

Tom
Bryson City, NC
Old 11-16-2006, 12:17 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 1BADJK
The shop thats doing my exhaust and intake next week has a dyno that I can use anytime.. I will be dyno'ing stock and then the differences between a true dual and single exhuast system with Airaid Intake System and then adding the stage II chip.. I will post a new thread with all the results..
looking forward to seeing the results!
Old 11-16-2006, 05:24 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 1BADJK

This is great info for us to get.

Thanks -

Post pics too - curious what the exhaust will look like....
Old 11-16-2006, 06:32 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by SpudRacer
Sweet, I didn't think we'd actually get a JK on a dyno so quickly.

Tom
Bryson City, NC
I had mine on the dyno last friday when I had the AEM Brute Force intake installed. The pics are on another JK board. The moderator is doing the write up so I don't want to spoil his story, but we did see a gain in both HP and TQ across the board. I'd love to see what the Jet module puts out in real numbers, but I would also like to wait and see what the competition comes up with. FzyPchz what kind of exhaust are you putting on your JK?
Old 11-16-2006, 07:07 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jeepguyinMS
I had mine on the dyno last friday when I had the AEM Brute Force intake installed. The pics are on another JK board. The moderator is doing the write up so I don't want to spoil his story, but we did see a gain in both HP and TQ across the board. I'd love to see what the Jet module puts out in real numbers, but I would also like to wait and see what the competition comes up with. FzyPchz what kind of exhaust are you putting on your JK?
I'm waiting til Borla comes out w/ one. I had one on my old 98 TJ.

Quick Reply: JET Performance Module