Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

JSS LS Wiring Harness Diagram needed

Old 09-19-2017, 07:51 AM
wml
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JSS LS Wiring Harness Diagram needed

Anyone have (or know how to get) a wiring harness diagram for a Jeep Speed Shop LS swap harness built in late 2015? I bought the JSS kit (through my local shop) and this was installed in my 2010 JK in late '15. Making a long story short, the original shop has since gone out of business, I have had to replace the engine at another shop but I have no documentation and no one at JSS is returning calls from the tech. Just down to the last wires for the canbus connections (dash instruments, etc). If I had the support documentation I'd be golden....any help appreciated.
Old 09-20-2017, 07:28 AM
wml
JK Newbie

Todd from JSS actually got back to me - no wiring diagrams available, but if I can send him a pic he is willing to walk me through it. Shout out to JSS for helping out.
Old 09-20-2017, 09:28 AM
JK Newbie

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

What happened to JSS to make the business go under? I was looking at his products and they seemed great.
Old 09-21-2017, 08:01 AM
wml
JK Newbie

Uhhhh, no. JSS is still in business. I bought the LS kit from JSS in Cali, but had it installed by my local shop in Lynden, WA (which is now out of business).

Quick Reply: JSS LS Wiring Harness Diagram needed