Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

KC Lights

Old 10-06-2007, 10:03 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default KC Lights

After reading all the threads I have decided to go with KC. I do have some questions. I live out in the country on dirt roads; therefore no streetlights anywhere. I am looking at putting windshield mounted lights as well as lights on the bumper (installing LOD). I also really like the KC filters to customize the beam patterns. My question is regarding the type of lights I should put where. I see spot vs driving vs long range but where should i mount which set for best use.
Old 10-06-2007, 11:54 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm running long range daylighters on my windshield and they work great. I'm gonna post pictures of them light up late tonight. I live on dirt road, also.
Old 10-06-2007, 12:02 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yeah, I have the Daylighter long range on my windshield and have a set of 8" Rally driving lights on order for the bumper. I don't think you can have too many lights, but I say mix'em up, get some of each.
Old 10-06-2007, 12:11 PM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have the KC slimlight longrange 130w lights mounted on my windshield and love them.Lights up the desert nicely here in the Mojave.

Quick Reply: KC Lights