Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Lift Opinions

Old 06-13-2007, 07:01 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lift Opinions

I wanted to get some opinions from everyone in terms of lift suggestions and opinions. Im ordering my new lift within the next week. Im currently stuck in deciding on the RE 3.5" lift with RE Monotube Shocks or the FT 3" Premium or Ulitmate with M-Force shocks for my 4dr Sahara. It's probably been brought up before but I wanted to get a new set of opinions. I will be getting 35" ProComp Xtreme M/T's along with the lift.

Thanks in advance.
Old 06-22-2007, 10:39 PM
JK Newbie

Both are good kits...Check out customer service issues on both companies first. Make sure you get a kit with adjustable upper arms minimum. Nth degree will have a kit out soon too. Bilstien 5100's ride better than most shocks as well.
Old 06-22-2007, 11:29 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 5k!PpY
I wanted to get some opinions from everyone in terms of lift suggestions and opinions. Im ordering my new lift within the next week. Im currently stuck in deciding on the RE 3.5" lift with RE Monotube Shocks or the FT 3" Premium or Ulitmate with M-Force shocks for my 4dr Sahara. It's probably been brought up before but I wanted to get a new set of opinions. I will be getting 35" ProComp Xtreme M/T's along with the lift.

Thanks in advance.
I have the 3" FT lift with m-force shocks, you can't go wrong. Ordered mine through Dave at Northridge 4x4. Great guy, he'll answer any of your questions and will take care of you. http://www.northridge4x4.com/jk.php

ProComps are great tires but also check out the Interco Trxus MT. I just put a set of those on my son's TJ and I was very impressed with the ride and the look. Price wasn't bad either.
Old 06-23-2007, 05:10 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by DCHDave
Both are good kits...Check out customer service issues on both companies first. Make sure you get a kit with adjustable upper arms minimum. Nth degree will have a kit out soon too. Bilstien 5100's ride better than most shocks as well.
Just curious, why at a minimum - adjustable upper arms?
Old 06-23-2007, 07:33 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by histrung
Just curious, why at a minimum - adjustable upper arms?
Mostly for the ability to adjust the pinion angles after the lift.

glwood6

Quick Reply: Lift Opinions