Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Which lift would you go with?

Old 08-28-2008, 08:36 AM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jeepnatvguy
Baltchief...Jeep looks Great How is the ride?

I am comparing the 2.5" TF Coil kit with there shocks at around $600+ to the Rustys 2" Coil lift with there shocks for $350 I also here that the Rusty's kit gives you actually arounf 3" of lift...
I like the ride, firmer than stock, better for exit ramp turns....No esp issues at all and yes you do get about 3" out of it. Keep in mind with the Rusty's I had to add Currie rear sway bar links ($69) and move my rears to the front....if not I would hyperextend them on any moderate trail. I also have a BDS rear trackbar bracket...not really needed but I was anal about axle shift. Another thing to consider, I have 33's if you want 35's you will need to add bumpstops and the TF kit has them in it already. I will most likely stay with 33's so I have no problems at full stuff.....I love what I have and no complaints.....I guess what I'm saying...if going 33-34's go with Rusty's and some extended sway bars...if you are going 35's then consider the TF which comes with all you will need.

Quick Reply: Which lift would you go with?