Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

LOD front bumper

Old 03-21-2007, 01:23 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default More delays

LoD emailed me and said the rear bumper delivery was delayed, but the front was on the way. Well, they sent a message last week about the bumpers arriving in the next few days...hence Monday...Tuesday...maybe today? Now I have no idea when one or both will arrive.
Old 03-21-2007, 01:41 PM
JK Enthusiast

I placed my order on the 8th, I guess I have some waiting to do.
Old 03-24-2007, 07:08 AM
JK Newbie

Default Waited all week

Well, no bumper delivered. Hmmm, I wonder if it was really shipped when they said so. It's been 8 work days since the notice came to me it was on the way. If it doesn't arrive by Tuesday, I'm going to call Chris. I'm a patient person, but don't tell me to expect a delivery on Tuesday and have it arrive a week later. I know LoD is swamped with orders and trying to accomodate all of us as quickly as possible. My order went in February 16th. HELLO! Chris, are you there?
Old 03-24-2007, 07:45 AM
JK Super Freak

I got front and rear (both installed). It's worth the waite.

Quick Reply: LOD front bumper