Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LoD Jeep JK Wrangler Bumpers Now Available!!

Old 01-26-2007, 06:54 AM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts
Arrow LoD Jeep JK Wrangler Bumpers Now Available!!

For those of you who are interested in the new LoD Jeep JK Wrangler Front Bumper and Rear Bumper Tire Carrier, I'm happy to announce that they are now available for sale and will start shipping out by the end of next week. Click on the link below for more details:

LoD Jeep JK Wrangler Bumpers Now Available

Old 01-26-2007, 07:09 AM
JK Jedi Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by wayoflife
For those of you who are interested in the new LoD Jeep JK Wrangler Front Bumper and Rear Bumper Tire Carrier, I'm happy to announce that they are now available for sale and will start shipping out by the end of next week. Click on the link below for more details:

LoD Jeep JK Wrangler Bumpers Now Available

Order placed.
Old 01-26-2007, 07:10 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

But still no finished pictures out there. I've got to see it first. Good pictures too, something they'd us in an ad.
Old 01-26-2007, 07:19 AM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by L8TRKDS2
But still no finished pictures out there. I've got to see it first. Good pictures too, something they'd us in an ad.
The very first LoD front and rear bumper tire carrier are on their way to me now and according to the tracking numbers I have, they will arrive on Tuesday the 30th. The finished bumpers will have a black textured powder coat finish and I will be sure to take a ton of pictures and post them as soon as I can. Before the end of the week, I will also have a complete installation write-up for them as well.

Quick Reply: LoD Jeep JK Wrangler Bumpers Now Available!!