Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Morris 4x4 Center review

Old 04-09-2015, 02:09 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down Morris 4x4 Center review

Good evening everyone but NOT for Morris 4x4 center. Actually, these men fed with promises to send my order from 25 of march... And it is not small - Synergy 2 steering parts and j/ball set + international shipping. Total 1010 USD.
By the way, I made my order at the low prices, just a week ago Synergy increased in price by an average of 60 dollars. That is, I kind of saved about $ 125.
All this is great, but I did order on the website, to be based on the actual availability of parts. And suddenly it turned out that the 2 items from 3 not available for purchase.
I have no idea why it was decided to use the services of this seller. Synergy among distributors have a dozen others.
By the way my order is not done. I have only got a sweet words.
And on top of a couple of days ago received a letter from them, asking them to leave a review of the work. Well, it's all a mockery!
This situation left bad taste in my mouth...
Old 04-09-2015, 02:56 PM
JK Enthusiast

I have a similar situation, different seller. From what I understand and could tell from looking all over. Is that synergy is backed up on some of there products. I ordered the tie Rod, and it went up $50 bucks in a week. The supplier I ordered from said they had 3 on hand. Turns out they have 0 on hand, and I'm forced to wait a few weeks for synergy to get caught up. The price jump I assume is basic supply and demand.
Old 04-09-2015, 03:29 PM
JK Freak

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Is that you?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sd6weZXYqcg
Old 04-09-2015, 04:19 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by crusaderJK
That's embarrassing.
Old 04-09-2015, 09:09 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by crusaderJK

I AM?! No, of course.
This inexperienced driver does not know what is jeep. First someone bought jeep and then learning to drive him.
Old 04-09-2015, 10:15 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I ordered my synergy TB and DL the day after the price hike - I was going to order weeks ago and I got lazy.

Marcus at riverside offroad still made me a heck of a deal though
Old 04-10-2015, 02:28 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by sea bass
I ordered my synergy TB and DL the day after the price hike - I was going to order weeks ago and I got lazy.

Marcus at riverside offroad still made me a heck of a deal though
Send me a link in pm please...
Old 04-10-2015, 05:13 AM
JK Newbie

I didn't have a great expirence either. The only thing I did not order from Northridge4x4, cause they didn't have it, was like two weeks getting here. After hearing nothing I have ordered somewhere else had the part installed. It finally showed up. On 90% of the stuff I order from Northridge4x4, I have next day. There in Washington I'm in IL. Great place, Great people!
Old 04-10-2015, 05:30 AM
JK Super Freak

It's not just Morris backed up on synergy. High demand and low supply. I've had a stock tie rod bent into my front diff for 2.5 weeks now waiting on my tie rod. It's killing me
Old 04-10-2015, 08:02 AM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

My one and only order to Morris4x4 was less then stellar. Nothing to do with Synergy. About a year or so ago I ordered some floor mats and received a set for a Jeep Liberty instead. After contacting their customer service the lady tried saying I ordered the wrong part number. After proving I was not the idiot and that they had sent the wrong ones she informed me that if I sent them back they would send the right ones. Of course I had to pay to ship them back. I am in Canada and had them shipped to a friend who brought them up to me. Well after factoring in the shipping costs and hassle I said screw it and sold them locally to recoup some of my money and went with a different vendor. Needless to say first and last order. Lesson learned.

Quick Reply: Morris 4x4 Center review