Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Morris 4x4 Center review

Old 04-13-2015, 09:22 AM
JK Freak

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I've had good luck with Morris 4x4. I ordered my gears and install kits from them. They even price matched.
Old 04-13-2015, 09:29 AM
DJ1
Former Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Owidij
Well guys. I want to tell you - almost you all live in the continental US , but I live on the other side of the world ... What kind of problems should I wait ??? Although there are many bona fide suppliers such as E-Bay ... Or just Synergy - is the problem?

I'm pretty sure it's Synergy that's the problem right now.

I'm going to wait 2 more weeks (4-5 weeks total) because I'd like to keep my front end all Synergy if possible. If it's not delivered by then, then I'll have to look at other options which sucks since for my current lift/specs and based on what I've researched they'll work the best...
Old 04-14-2015, 01:00 AM
JK Freak

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Just received a shipment from Morris 4x4 today. Only took 6 days to ship to Switzerland.
Old 04-14-2015, 04:05 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I order as much as I can from Morris since they are in florida it's basically free next day shipping and they'll do their best to price match whatever price I find from other vendors. Have never had any issues with them and will continue to support them. Synergy is the issue here as their parts are always on back order.
Old 04-19-2015, 04:23 AM
JK Newbie

I agree with the guys above, I've ordered LOTS of stuff from them and have had zero problems. Quick shipping, price match and i love their "Scratch & Dent" stuff, usually not a mark on it and more than half off.
Old 04-19-2015, 05:35 AM
JK Freak

So is the issue that you ordered your parts prior to the price increase and now they're not honoring that price?
Old 04-19-2015, 07:49 AM
DJ1
Former Member

They should still honor the price that you originally bought at. Just an FYI, but I was just told that the trackbar and sector shaft brace is done and shipping out. So that's about a 4 week delay so at least they're slowly getting through the orders...
Old 04-22-2015, 09:51 PM
JK Newbie

Finnaly after one month of waiting they shipped my order. and even gave the tracking number. halliluya!
Old 10-27-2015, 08:01 AM
Sponsoring Vendor

Evening y'all, my name is Chris. I'm a new marketing contractor for Morris. Basically I hang out on social media and the forums and help out with questions and problems you might have.

After reading this thread, I have to clarify a few things (which has already been said). We rely on the manufacturer to ship us the parts. If we don't have them, we can't ship them. Granted, if we say that we have something in stock, and it's not there, it's never a good thing. But we're all human and sometimes make mistakes.
Also, international shipping isn't as "fantastic" as continental or local shipping. It takes time to get from point A to point B. We strive to do the best we can for our customers. Once it leaves the warehouse it's at the mercy of the shipping company
All that being said...it's been almost 6 months since we've had someone in the web department constantly checking the forums. Hopefully I can pick things up where they were left off.
Hope this clears up a few things. Again, sorry for the long delay on having someone on JK Forum, but it's taken care of now. If y'all need anything, don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks again everyone,

Chris
Old 12-17-2017, 04:01 PM
JK Newbie

Angry

Originally Posted by Morris4x4Center
If y'all need anything, don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks again everyone,

Chris

Chris-
A customer brought his Jeep over to have a long arm kit installed on his JKU. 2 of the boxes had parts & instructions missing, than another box was completely missing, never delivered, box 9. He hadn't even opened the boxes before bringing them over to our shop!! We have provided pictures and documentation!!!
He has called numerous times and has basically been told tough. Not even an offer of tracking the boxes. Get him his parts! We will be letting the manufacturer of the kit know about this. a $3500 kit that is missing over $500 in important parts is unacceptable and the way that your company has handled it is pathetic!

Last edited by LilJeep; 12-17-2017 at 06:17 PM. Reason: added information

Quick Reply: Morris 4x4 Center review