Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Mr. Grille Aluminum Grille in Black

Old 07-16-2007, 09:14 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I ordered the grille in black from Quadratec, so of course it is on backorder. I am waiting to hear from the manufacturer to see if I can get one directly.
Old 07-16-2007, 03:21 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by bmcollier
I ordered the grille in black from Quadratec, so of course it is on backorder. I am waiting to hear from the manufacturer to see if I can get one directly.
I ordered mine about a month ago and they were on backorder. I still got the grill within two weeks, right before I cancelled the order.

I do like the way the black billet grill looks on my Jeep. Pretty easy to install once you get the hang of it.
Old 07-16-2007, 07:18 PM
JK Enthusiast

Cancelled my order with Quadratec, ordered from Mr. Grille. Shipping on Thursday. Looking forward to it.
Old 07-17-2007, 02:13 PM
JK Super Freak

Hmm if yours are shipping out on Thursday from Mr. Grille I wonder when Quadratec will get their shipment and complete the backorders? I'm not exactly very patient when it comes to waiting on orders, but hey a couple weeks of waiting sure beats the couple months I'm waiting on some mouthguards (not jeep related obviously, although they might come in handy when my girlfriend drives over a curb and then looks at me and says she was "off roading") I ordered.
Old 09-18-2007, 10:25 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by bmcollier
Cancelled my order with Quadratec, ordered from Mr. Grille. Shipping on Thursday. Looking forward to it.
Anyone have pics of these things installed! The pic from the magazine/website is photoshopped. :sad:
Old 09-18-2007, 11:53 AM
JK Freak

not good quality, I bought mine and the black paint was missing in quite a few places, they are not well finished have a lot of rough edges and after I installed it less than a week the screws were all rusted! trying to get my money back but they won't respond to my emails ... file with CC company. I bought directly from Mr Grille.

Old 09-18-2007, 11:58 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by crossbones
not good quality, I bought mine and the black paint was missing in quite a few places, they are not well finished have a lot of rough edges and after I installed it less than a week the screws were all rusted! trying to get my money back but they won't respond to my emails ... file with CC company. I bought directly from Mr Grille.

Man, what is it with Shoddy companies? First, their product is a photochop... then I read this.... Thanks for the input, crossbones. I really wanted to order this too.
Old 09-18-2007, 03:17 PM
JK Enthusiast

Wow, what a difference when you get a front view....glad I didn't order them.
Old 09-18-2007, 03:25 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by John L
Wow, what a difference when you get a front view....glad I didn't order them.
I like mine:

Click image for larger version

Name:	12.jpg
Views:	268
Size:	47.0 KB
ID:	3388

More expensive though
Old 09-18-2007, 03:59 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by cjsdad
I like mine: