Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

Need a couple opinions

Old 03-21-2013, 06:42 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need a couple opinions

Hey, I want some reccomendations if you would change any parts or let me know if ill need anything else for my build. Its an 07 4 door,auto, sahara (so i dont want to cut the fenders) with the 4.10 gears i believe. Its my DD with the occasional wheeling on weekends. Im gonna be getting 5-20 Fuel Hostage rims, what I'd like to know is which size 20x10 or 20x9. Im not gonna need spacers right? For tires im getting 35x12.5x20, I can get the Durun Mud Terrains for a good price, any negatives to these tires compared to Nitto Trail Grapplers?
The lift im thinking the JKS JSPEC 2" standard lift, heard some people got over 3" from it. Am i Gonna regret going with this lift or will its ride quality suffice on highway and city drivning?
Do i need anything else?
Thanks

Quick Reply: Need a couple opinions